I’ve been tagged by Gina! Here are 6 things about me that are hopefully somewhat interesting to you the reader.
1) I wrote my first song at age 8. Actually God gave it to me. I was sitting playing the piano while my parents were preparing for us to leave on a trip. The song just seemed to “happen”! Here are the words:
“He is coming in power. He is coming in might. He is coming to restore His church again. He is coming for His bride to be ever at His side. Oh be ready for that day when He shall come.”
2) I love to blog-surf. Finding a new site that speaks to my heart is so exciting to me.
3) I spent seven weeks in Moscow, Russia in 1996. Our family was able to go through the homeschool program we were enrolled in (Advanced Training Institute of America with Bill Gothard). Our job assignment was to help renovate an orphanage. It was a wonderful experience. It’s the kind of thing I would enjoy doing again should God ever direct me to do so.
4) One of my very favorite books is God’s Smuggler by Brother Andrew. It so inspiring and challenges me to live by faith and expect results!
5) My brothers and I along with our friend, Jessica, became surrogate parents to four baby opossums in our backyard one summer! I still have home videos of that eventful week! Unfortunately they all died except for one…Buddy. We let him go right before we were leaving to go on a trip out of town. After that we would remorsefully remark whenever we would see a dead possum on the side of the road…”I hope that’s not Buddy”!
6) I love music that feels like it reflects the majesty and glory of God; making me stand in awe and humility before the Maker of majesty.
Here are the “rules”:
- Link to the person that tagged you.
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Share six things/habits/quirks about yourself.
- Tag any number of people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
- Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.